Information/School Catalog

School Catalog

School Catalog - 2021


Cal-Trade Welding School is a member of the workforce investment act eligible training provider list. If you are 18 or older and are a displaced worker you may qualify for financial assistance through this program. You will need to apply through the country that you live in. You can find contact information for the workforce program in your area: here.


Cal-Trade proudly accepts VA Student and the GI Bill® "GI Bill®” is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at".
You may contact Maria Rodrigues which is our school certifying official for more information.

Workers Compensation

If you were injured on the job and are receiving workers compensation benefits you may qualify for training. Cal-Trade accepts workers compensation voucher information. Contact the office for more information on how to use your voucher.

Cal-Trade Welding School has payment plans available; Please contact the school for more information.

School Information

Helpfull Links